In this post you will learn about features of WordPress Featured Article Plugin. If you are running a blog or a website then you sure do know how important it is to attract visitors. The easiest way of attracting visitors is when you properly put together a set of feature articles with a snippet and link for each.
The featured article is a WordPress plugin which comes with a plenty of features for our ease. It is basically a WordPress slider plugin which helps in creating sliders in your blog pages directly from your already written content which may be posts or pages. This plugin makes it easier to mark posts as featured posts without using any specific categories. it simply marks up to show theme file. It offers you multiple configurable WordPress slider themes. Featured article plugin also possess different possibilities to extend WordPress slider themes with slider scripts and new themes.WordPress featured article plugin comes in two versions i.e., Lite and pro.
Featured Article Plugin (Lite):
Some of the major and necessary attributes of featured article plugin lite are:
- It’s SEO friendly.
- Mobile ready and very responsive.
- Provides multiple slider themes to choose from.
- You can easily customize the output and functionality of your themes with the help of plenty of filters available. It is also packed with different layouts and animation options.
- It has multiple slider themes.
- There are a number of options that you can configure to make your slider work the way you want it.
- Slider publishing methods available in featured article plugin are shortcodes, widgets, PHP codes, automatic placement etc.
- One can also implement third party slider scripts and pre-load functionality.
- Display a randomly selected article from the set each time a visitor loads a page.
Featured Article plugin (pro):
That’s how the lite version of WordPress featured article plugin works. If you want more such tools that could enhance your content’s marketability, here are some of the major features of WordPress featured article plugin pro:
- Slider themes that are available here are all video enabled. These video-enabled slides are also up for customization by using the visual editor.
- It offers visual color scheme editor to blend in slide shows into overall blog design with much ease.
- You can create your own sliders from WordPress gallery images
- For conflicts like third-party plugins and themes, it has a support system and debugging ready beforehand.
Now, coming to the main course by addressing how can we use this plugin. Here is how you can easily use it in just three steps.
Login to your dashboard. Click on the plugins. Activate the feature article plugin.
Go to manage feature article. You will get the option to create article snippets and links. Name the similar categories to make a group of common articles under one name.
Go to designs. Locate design and drag the widget to your sidebar. The snippet of the category of your articles will display on the sidebar. You can add images in your snippets too.
That’s all from here, an easy, step by step guide for one of the most useful WordPress plugin. Don’t forget that your reviews are highly appreciated by the author. For more such informative deals you can also read
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?