In this post, you will learn about How to Keyword Research For Long Tail Keywords related to your niche. As you know that, Webful Creations already provided many articles on web development and SEO. Our today’s topic is also related to the factor of SEO. First we have to clear confusion about Long Tail Keywords. Any keyword contain more than 3 words are called as long tail keyword.So, the collection of such type of good meaningful keywords are called as long tail keywords.
Why Long Tail keyword is important?
According to the new algorithm of google web ranking process. Long Tail keywords helps google search engine crawler to access it easily. In other words, google can easily understand what the visitors are looking for in the search bar. So, Google will consider your website important if you add long tail keywords according to the searched terms. So, long tail keywords are important for SEO point of view.
How to Keyword Research For Long Tail Keywords?
In the past few days, Only keyword research was considered as very important for SEO. But Now a days, Long Tail keyword research is most important because of high competition. You are going to learn about how to keyword research for long tail keywords. We will also provide you a video tutorial at he end of this post. You can also learn about long tail keyword research by watching short video tutorial. Below we have provided a few steps for long tail keyword research.
- You have to select your niche and the focus keyword.
- Download Long Tail Pro Software. You can use crack. Also install adobe air on your PC before using Long Tail Pro.
- Open Long tail Pro and Click on create a New project. Create your project by giving name and selecting targeted country.
- Start The research by clicking on the find keywords or start research button.
- First Time, you will see a popup window where you will have to enter your google adwords account email and password. then click on sign in.
- After a few seconds, You will see the keywords in your main area of long tail pro software.
- Select only 3 or more than 3 words related to niche keywords. You can also find competition of those selected keywords. All have Done. Export File and Enjoy.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?