The following WordPress plugin installation post was written in 2012 for older version of WordPress.
Please check this post to understand four ways to install WordPress plugin in latest WordPress.
By built-in plugin installer, simply follow the following steps:
- Click on Plugin > Add New in wordpress Admin Panel.
- In search type the name of the plugin by keyword, author or tag.
- You will find a list of plugins with a specific search. Check details to find a required plugin.
- Click install to install a new plugin.
- A pop up window will appear for the confirmation to install a plugin.
- To install a new plugin, you need FTP login credential information which is available through your web server host.
- Proceed with your click and your plugin will be installed.
- Activate your plugin with the option “activate plugin” .
How to delete a wordpress plugin?
Go to plugin screen > Search the Plugin you want to deactivate/ uninstall > Click Deactivate.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?