You can add wordpress themes manually or by using cPanel.
How to Add New Themes Manually (FTP)
- Download the zip file of the theme of your own choice to your hard drive.
- Extract the folder and see the instructions given in read me.
- Use an FTP client like FileZilla and search the theme directory in wp-content i-e /wp-content/themes/ directory
- Upload our theme files in this new directory
Adding New Themes by using cPanel
- Download the zip file of the theme of your own choice to your local machine.
- Navigate to your Themes folder, in cPanel File Manager. If you have WordPress installed in it’s own folder called wordpress, navigate to “public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes” and if WordPress is installed in your web-root folder you would navigate to “public_html/wp-content/themes”.
- Upload the file and click on the zip file name in cPanel.
- Uncompress that file to upload the theme with admin panel of your wordpress.
How to select a theme?
Login to wordpress > go to admin panel > Appearance > Themes. Check the previews (Thumbnail) of the theme. Click the required theme to activate.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?