Sometime you need to install WordPress plugins manually. This can be when you need to update plugin or its some files through FTP.
If you need detailed instructions how to install WordPress plugin manually check this out.
Easy way to install WordPress plugin manually:
- Download WordPress plugin to your local directory.
- Read the read me file for detailed instructions.
- By FTP, upload your folder to wp-content/plugins in your online wp directory.
- Search the newly upload plugin from your plugin screen.
- And here you have done. Activate your own plugin.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?