The following points will help you out in accessing server htdocs folder through your browser. The apache help in running PHP files from other computer. If you want to edit files on another browser then you have to give an access of a shared folder on another computer.
1. Go to Your XAMPP Control panel
2. Click on apache > config > Apache (httpd.conf)
3. Search for Listen 80 and replace with Listen 8080
4. After that check your local ip using ipconfig command (cmd console)
5. Search for ServerName localhost:80 and replace with your local ip:8080 (ex.192.168.1.156:8080)
6. After that open apache > config > Apache (httpd-xampp.conf)
7. Search for Alias /phpmyadmin “C:/xampp/phpMyAdmin/” AllowOverride AuthConfig Require local Replace with Require all granted ErrorDocument 403 /error/XAMPP_FORBIDDEN.html.var
8. Go to xampp > config > click on service and port setting and change apache port 8080
9. restart xampp
10.Then hit your ip:8080 (ex.xxx.xxx.x.xxx:8080) from other computer
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?