Download Images from Google Docs is the most frustrating task. So what if i tell you just press right-click and save. Happily, there are a few workarounds. Also 2 easy ways to download images from any Google Doc are below.
1st Method – Publish Doc to the web
- In Docs, click to File _>_ Publish to the web _>_ Publish _>_ OK.
- After processing, you’ll get the public link to the Doc. Copy that, and open a new tab.
- Paste the link and right-click the image you want to download “Open Image in New Tab” to get to the isolated image file.
- Right-click it again, and choose “Save Image As” to download the full-sized image to your computer.
2nd Method – Publish Doc to web
- In Docs, go to File > Download as > Web Page (.html, zipped).
- Download the file, extract it on your desktop, and then move to the images folder, their you can find all of the images that were contained in the doc file.
Hope the article is helpful for you,
Also do visit our Website for any kind of Development help.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?