How to make SEO friendly titles?
- Wrap up page titles in 65 characters including spaces.
- Link the title to its content as it results beneficial for both search engine bots and visitors.
- Make the title pleasing to the eyes. Avoid writing title fully or partially in caps as it is not usual for the visitors to read in first look.
- Prefer using keywords in your title. In case you are breaking out the page title into two parts, write the key word in first part to make the search easy. Don’t use a collection of keywords as it seems fake.
- Avoid repeating same keywords in title.
- Use your domain name but save it for the last.
- Localize the title by mentioning the area in it.
- Favor plurals in title section even if you are pinning keywords in it. Plurals will make your page title optimized for singular and plural variation of that keyword.
- Make different titles if your website contains different pages.
- Place the brand at the end of the title if you want to promote.
- Start the title with describing words
Following are the referred title tag formulas that balance SEO and marketing.
- [product name] – [company name]
- [article title] – [company name].
- [company name] – [product name / article title
- [custom title] – [company name]
- [keyword] – [company name
- [keyword] – [Product name] – [company name.
- [really cool sales phrase]
- [Company name]
- [category] – [page or product name] – [company name]
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?